Understanding the Dashboard
Your new dashboard will provide you with an overview of all your networks, devices and locations.
- Home - The main dashboard page, with an overview of your entire dashboard
- Locations - A list of all your locations
- Reports - Your reports page, containing graphs and stats
- Audit - Lists of data captured, including session stats and guest emails.
- Events - Lists events within your dashboard such as when emails are captured or devices go offline.
- Account - Your account pages, where you can make changes to your billing etc
- Manage Users - List of users where you can manage their permissions
- Documentation - Link to our documentation and guides
- Discussions - Link to our discussion forums
- Downloads - Provides downloads of our firmware for supported devices
- Developer - Here you can create Apps to work with CT
- Logout - Logout of your dashboard
This is the Action Button.
Clicking it will reveal a list of ways to interact with this option, such as editing or deleting.