Choosing a Guest Access type
CT lets you choose how you want your users to connect through your Wi-Fi. Here is a brief rundown on how to select the access method.
To set your access type, follow these steps:
Here are the login options you can offer your guests:
- Password - a generic password you create
- Vouchers - unique voucher codes you give to user or they buy through the login page
- Clickthrough - a button click to get online - no password required
- Facebook - users connect by entering their Facebook account details
- Social - users connect by entering their social media account details - Google +, LinkedIn etc.
- Registration - users connect by filling in your custom registration form
- QuickCodes - users connect via codes generated on the fly for them